A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vickie Rezai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Rezai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezai graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Rezai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Our Lady of the Resurrection
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vickie Khoshsorour Rezai MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Vickie K. Rezai practice?
- Dr. Vickie Rezai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vickie Rezai practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.