A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vickie Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vickie Shannon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shannon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Shannon, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vickie Rene Shannon MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vickie R. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Vickie Shannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Vickie Shannon practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Critical Care Practitioners and Houston Pulmonologists.