inactive

Vickie L Tippett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 1st, 2012
Worst Doctor EVER!
Not very personable... What happened to the doctors that used to view patients as actual people and not just "Dollar Bills"?! If you've had ANY issues from past pregnancies it WILL NOT concern her one bit!

August 12th, 2011
BEST DR EVER
I am so thankful to have had my first 2 babies delivered by Dr. Tippet!! We miss her very much here in New Orleans! I am on my 4th now and NO Dr. can compare to Dr. Tippet!

March 31st, 2010
Bad Doctor
I went in to see Dr. Tippet and she sent me for a ultrasound due to medical history and symptoms. When I went back in for the results of said ultrasound she told me they found nothing with the ultrasound. About four months later I went into see another doctor and at his request I went to all hospitals, doctor offices, etc. that had any films (x-rays, ultrasounds, etc.) and reports from procedures done over the last year prior. When I got home with said films/reports I was looking at them and when looking at the ultrasound report noticed the report said they found the very same issue I was concerned with (and had mentioned to Dr. Tippet during my first visit with her). It was stated as plain as day. The only way she could have missed it is if she can't read or just didn't read it which is just plain stupid for a doctor to do and in some cases could cost someone their life.

October 9th, 2009
AMAZING!!!
SHE IS SO AWESOME NO OTHER DR. COMPARES!!!

December 31st, 2008
Dr. Tippett was my Dr. in New Orleans and we LOVED her! Fantastic caring Dr.