General Practitioners, Internist

711 Cook Dr
Ste 110
Athens, TN 37303
423-746-0122
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Not able to get appointment  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2013

Called for appointment and I was told she was booked up until end of March ! She has been my Dr. For years so that makes me feel so much better. Now I have 4 or 5 weeks before I can find out why I am not feeling well? Hope it is not serious. yet I see she is taking new patients!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Was difficult to get an appointment and had to wait too long to see her. Looking for another doctor.

|  Not to be trusted  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

I do not care for this doctor. She is not a caring individual and is especially bad when it comes to elderly patients. I took my aunt there several times when she was transitioning from her home to an assisted living place. Dr. Turnbough claimed she would continue to be my aunt's primary care physician, but she NEVER actually saw my aunt in the assisted living facility. She would call and say she would come and then she would just never show up, no explanation at all. I finally got disgusted with her and now we use Dr. Olsen in Etowah. Yeah, I have to drive my aunt over there but he is SO good with her that it is worth the drive, even for my aunt. DO NOT TRUST this person, Turnbough. There might be some who like her but I don't think she is very bright, nor is she friendly or does she appear to be a caring individual. I think it goes far deeper than just not having a good bedside manner. She is practically combative about certain things and I think that is disrespectful of the patient. She certainly did not treat my aunt with the respect she deserved and then LIED TO ME about going over to see my aunt. So there.