Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vickie Verlinden
Dr. Vickie Verlinden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ludlow, MA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Verlinden is affiliated with Holyoke Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center Springfield and Baystate Wing Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Vickie Verlinden has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vickie Verlinden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ludlow, MA.
Dr. Fernando Jayma
General Practice, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Ludlow, MA 0.03 mi43
Dr. Jeffrey Henderson
Ludlow, MA 0.20 mi14
Dr. Gino Mercadante
Ludlow, MA 0.20 mi29