Internist

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 11th, 2016

I am just sad that I am not able to find an endocrinologist with my primary care doctor who will listen to me and primary care won't take the time to find me one.

Feb 8th, 2016

No followup

Horrible, don't see her! show details Horrible, don't see her!
Oct 31st, 2015

She was awful, she was very demeaning. The wait was long, scheduling is ridiculous. I find it hard to believe scheduling with would be difficult since I can't imagine ANYONE seeing her willingly.

Oct 14th, 2015

I have been with her for years. Always on time. Always accurate. Excellent doctor. I feel lucky to have her. And I've seen quite a few before her...

Awful visit show details Awful visit
Apr 22nd, 2015

This dr. Is VERY Rude and unprofessional. When I mentioned I had a couple issues she said all women have issues. Asked last time I had a booster. Before I could think she said I bet you probably don't even know. She asked who referred me to her and proceeded to call the office idiots for throwing patients her way. Called Riverbend medical center a pit. First and last visit. She is a miserable lady and takes it out on her patients. One of the nurses was very rude also. Must hate working with the dr.

Patient show details Patient
Feb 18th, 2015

I am currently in the process of finding a new doctor. This doctor is so rude; just down right mean! I went to her with serious arthritis pain asking what I could do and what options there were to alleviate pain and she accuses me of being a drug chasers. Number one, I never asked for pain pills (actually said I didn't like them) and number two, this coming from someone who just reviewed all chart access , etc...and has seen I had not been prescribed a narcotic in over 9 years. The next time I went was for a simple infection and when I asked the front desk for a work note they told me I to go back there and ask her (they don't even want to talk to her). So, I went in th back and she literally said, "What do you want now?" I told her I needed a work note. She got all mad ( to use nice language) said, "Jesus Christ!" Stormed off and when returned shoved the note in my hand and walked away; only for me to find she had written the wrong dates on the note and I was too afraid to go back in and ask for it to be fixed. Very rude, no compassion, bad bedside manner, etc....save yourself the hassle and stress and don't bother with this doctor. And anything I rated with one star should be no stars, but I had to pick at least one.