Dr. Vickie Verlinden Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vickie Verlinden?

April 12th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Vicki for several years now. I love her straight forward manner. She doesn't pull any punches. She has a good sense of humor. She is thorough when ordering tests. I also love her P.A. Amy. Amy is a very sweet very helpful person. I think her nurse Carolyn is often snippy when I am trying to talk to her. But I guess you have to take the good with the bad. If Dr. Verlinden were ever to leave for another job locally I would definitely follow her. I think Baystate's takeover has had an affect on many of the services at Wing Medical Center. Hard to get an appointment. But I don't blame her.

February 16th, 2017

Very rude and demeaning Dr.

This was my first appointment with her. She asked me who sent me to her. It was a sister office. Proceeded to lecture me on how they should have never done that that its wrong and illegal. Asked me what happened to my last dr I told her they left wing @ baystate and I was left without a primary. Spoke with her today to follow up on test results and she lectured me again on how she can't do everything. I told her I can't keep anything in me and she actually laughed on the phone. I said what is so funny. She then caught herself and said nothing. I wouldn't let her treat an animal. Very very mean woman. She should just retire because obviously she is burnt out or just doesn't like people. Her nurse is rude as well. Will never go back to this office again.

August 3rd, 2016

miserable lady!!

very rude, horrible doctor, should not be dealing with the public. giving baystat a bad name!!

April 12th, 2016

I am just sad that I am not able to find an endocrinologist with my primary care doctor who will listen to me and primary care won't take the time to find me one.

February 8th, 2016

No followup

October 31st, 2015

Horrible, don't see her!

She was awful, she was very demeaning. The wait was long, scheduling is ridiculous. I find it hard to believe scheduling with would be difficult since I can't imagine ANYONE seeing her willingly.

October 14th, 2015

I have been with her for years. Always on time. Always accurate. Excellent doctor. I feel lucky to have her. And I've seen quite a few before her...

April 23rd, 2015

Awful visit

This dr. Is VERY Rude and unprofessional. When I mentioned I had a couple issues she said all women have issues. Asked last time I had a booster. Before I could think she said I bet you probably don't even know. She asked who referred me to her and proceeded to call the office idiots for throwing patients her way. Called Riverbend medical center a pit. First and last visit. She is a miserable lady and takes it out on her patients. One of the nurses was very rude also. Must hate working with the dr.

February 18th, 2015

Patient

I am currently in the process of finding a new doctor. This doctor is so rude; just down right mean! I went to her with serious arthritis pain asking what I could do and what options there were to alleviate pain and she accuses me of being a drug chasers. Number one, I never asked for pain pills (actually said I didn't like them) and number two, this coming from someone who just reviewed all chart access , etc...and has seen I had not been prescribed a narcotic in over 9 years. The next time I went was for a simple infection and when I asked the front desk for a work note they told me I to go back there and ask her (they don't even want to talk to her). So, I went in th back and she literally said, "What do you want now?" I told her I needed a work note. She got all mad ( to use nice language) said, "Jesus Christ!" Stormed off and when returned shoved the note in my hand and walked away; only for me to find she had written the wrong dates on the note and I was too afraid to go back in and ask for it to be fixed. Very rude, no compassion, bad bedside manner, etc....save yourself the hassle and stress and don't bother with this doctor. And anything I rated with one star should be no stars, but I had to pick at least one.

March 16th, 2017