1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
Feb 18th, 2015

I am currently in the process of finding a new doctor. This doctor is so rude; just down right mean! I went to her with serious arthritis pain asking what I could do and what options there were to alleviate pain and she accuses me of being a drug chasers. Number one, I never asked for pain pills (actually said I didn't like them) and number two, this coming from someone who just reviewed all chart access , etc...and has seen I had not been prescribed a narcotic in over 9 years. The next time I went was for a simple infection and when I asked the front desk for a work note they told me I to go back there and ask her (they don't even want to talk to her). So, I went in th back and she literally said, "What do you want now?" I told her I needed a work note. She got all mad ( to use nice language) said, "Jesus Christ!" Stormed off and when returned shoved the note in my hand and walked away; only for me to find she had written the wrong dates on the note and I was too afraid to go back in and ask for it to be fixed. Very rude, no compassion, bad bedside manner, etc....save yourself the hassle and stress and don't bother with this doctor. And anything I rated with one star should be no stars, but I had to pick at least one.