A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicky Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicky Jones is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from New York University.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicky DR Jones MD is a female Internist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicky D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Vicky Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vicky Jones practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.