A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicky Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicky Baker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicky Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicky A Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicky A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Vicky Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vicky Baker practices Family Medicine near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Family Physicians.