Learn more about Dr. Vicky Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicky Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicky Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicky A Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicky A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Vicky Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicky Baker practices Family Medicine near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Primary Care Doctors.