A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicky Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Baker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Wausau Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vicky Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vicky A. Baker practice?
Dr. Vicky Baker practices Family Medicine near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI.
See Wausau Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicki Baker, Dr. Toya Baker, Dr. Victoria Baker, Dr. Vickie Baker