A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vartine Berberian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vartine Berberian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Berberian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vartine Papazian Berberian MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vartine P. Berberian practice?
- Dr. Vartine Berberian has 1 office location.
Dr. Vartine Berberian practices Family Medicine near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Family Physicians.