Dr. Vicky Griffin DO Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

November 28th, 2016
She kept telling me to just abort my now two year old son because her last patient with the same high risk condition almost died on her watch. Switched after the third appointment.

March 11th, 2015
Wonderful and Caring Doctor
I have been going to this doctor since she got to the Pensacola area and her kids were toddlers. I liked her immediately and have liked her ever since. I had gone to another OB in Pensacola for a constant pain I was having and the doctor could care less. This doctor took care of me and I was glad that I made the change. I went to Dr Griffin through all of her staff and have gone to her at every location she's been in. I don't let office staff decide whether I like my doctor or not, and I am thankful for that because I got to know her staff and the one that was so "disliked" by everyone became a joy to deal with. In my case. Without elaborating further, every doctor isn't for every person but I do feel that if you can't get along with THIS doctor, you can't get along with any doctor because in the 15 or so years I have been going to her I have never seen her in a bad mood, a rushed mood, giving wrong blood work or papers, not one time nor one problem with this doctor. She is totally dependable and thorough with me and my friends I have referred to her. I would be sad if I had to get another doctor to try and replace this one. She is a great doctor and does a great job.

April 16th, 2014
Routine lab work
Nice Office with pleasant staff. Dr. ordered routine lab work. Since I have medical background I asked for copy of results. Was not given proper results from staff or Dr. Found out later that lab drew wrong test due to ineligible handwriting on order. Was only detected from the copy I personally received. Tried to go back and have correct lab drawn after I was told by staff it was available. Spent two hours at lab trying to FIND the lab order that was supposedly already there. After fasting for over 16hrs and making myself crazy I finally left and decided I would find some place that could actually follow through on what they promised. I just am glad I wasn't really in dire need of anything serious!

February 28th, 2014
Really Disappointed!
When a DR wants to charge you a new visit fee to come back for a follow up to discuss medication the red flag should used have been raised! She is all about protecting herself, no real concern for the patients needs

August 15th, 2012
LOVE DR. GRIFFIN!

March 14th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I have been going to see Dr. Griffith for over 9 years and have always been satisfied with her care. My daughter now is a patient of Dr. Griffith's and the office staff and the doctor made her feel very comfortable on her first visit. Everyone there has been very friendly and helpful.

October 5th, 2010
Terrible
I would never recommend this doctor. She does not care and does not give thorough treatment, and for some reason her charges are more expensive than more experienced, better doctors in the area. She repeatedly did not take time to find out what was wrong with me, and one of those times led to medical complications and a hospital visit.

May 4th, 2010
Dr Griffin was caring and she really listened to me. she quickly found out what was causing my pain and i am happy to say today i am pain free. i look forward to the day when she delivers my baby.the staff that has been rude in the past is no longer at her office and the new staff is really helpful

December 26th, 2008
I agree that the receptionist can be rude, but Dr. Griffin is a good doctor. I have had a number of issues to come in for and every time I come in I have lots of questions. She takes time to answer all my questions and quotes recent studies relevant to my questions. I went for a second opinion one time and the other doctor commented on what a good job Dr. Griffin had done on the surgery. Also, my time is important to me, so I really appreciate a doctor that does not make me wait too long in the waiting room.

February 8th, 2017