Dr. Victorya Khary Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Victorya Khary?

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Really appreciated Dr. Khary in new patient visit. Personable, knowledgeable, respectful, did not feel rushed, attentive to all my concerns. Professional and pleasant conversation, with an appreciated personal touch. Assistants and staff were great, too.

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I have had many doctors throughout my life, and I can sincerely rate Dr. Khary as one of the best. I have recommended her to others, and one acquaintance who has her for their primary doctor can't say enough about what a fine physician she is.

A good doctor and I like her.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I found Dr. Khary after going through many bad doctors and am very satisfied with her level of professionalism and her matter-of-fact no-nonsense approach. She ( like all doctors nowadays) has to be reminded about your history, but having worked in the medical profession, I know how important it is to have a doctor "partner" and be as active and involved in decisions affecting you and your body - even more so than the doctor ---who has too many patients to remember every detail. She listens and while has her own opinions, is willing to keep an open mind and work with you for the best solutions. The day of putting a doctor on a high pedestal and listening to everything they say is gone, but I say, use their knowledge and pick their brains and come up with things that work best for you and your health and make it a true partnership. She is a good doctor and I have always found her informative, helpful and enjoyable. While the office visits are often slow and sometimes a wait, she always responds immediately to my chart emails.

Misdiagnoses

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I am seenig Dr. Victorya Khary for many years now. It's always a very long waiting time before she sees you. Being diagnosed by her and as a result I am now at stage 2-3 of cancer. She ignored my complaints on pain for over than 3 years. Even did not care to call me and offer her help when I was diagnosed with cancer. When I called her and asked to speak with her to a very urgent matter, I was told that the doctor does not have time for me. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody.

Wonderful & Caring

Posted on August 10th, 2010

Dr. Khary is a wonderful physician. She listens to me and always makes sure we understand each other. While Dr. Khary is always professional, she adds a personal touch that seems to be lacking with many in her profession. She is not only my physician, she is also the physician my husband and son have chosen. I would highly recommend Dr. Khary to anyone that needs someone to take care of their mental or physical health.

Posted on February 21st, 2017