A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicky Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicky Liu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Liu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vicky C. Liu practice?
Dr. Vicky Liu practices Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians.