Dr. Vicky Lott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicky Lott?

January 12th, 2015

My visit with Dr. Lott was very unpleasant. I left without any treatment for my condition and was still charged for a very uneventful visit. I have never left a doctor's office feeling such a high level of hopelessness and now feel very reluctant in recommending her service.

May 31st, 2014

Caring and Compassionate

Dr. Lott is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I have seen her a number of times over the past two years, and she always is very responsive to my questions and concerns. She is very good at listening to your issues and takes you seriously. Highly recommend her care - wish she was regularly practicing medicine here in Moscow.

May 28th, 2013

She would have let me die.

I wish I could write a zero, Dr. Lott was extremely negligent with my care. I was sick for months, and she kept saying I was fine. She believed I had an eating disorder and kept fighting saying I was terribly sick. I was so dehydrated from my illness that I took 4 bags of saline before it took effect. I then was hospitalized for some time to get me well. It took other doctors to take me seriously. I would have died if I continued in her care. There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't haunt my memory. I strongly suggest another doctor. She is nice and sweet but that doesn't matter when she is your doctor oblivious to common health concerns.

February 10th, 2013

Great Doctor!!

I would recommend highly!!!

March 16th, 2010

exceptional doctor

Dr. Lott is genuine and kind person, very sharp, doesn't miss a thing. Relates to me as an equal, is not judgemental, and really cares. Understanding and empathetic. She is able to explain things well, and in a positive light. Would recommend her to anyone.

October 12th, 2009