Learn more about Dr. Vicky Makker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicky Makker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Makker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Makker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicky Makker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Makker graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Makker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/New York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicky Makker MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vicky Makker practice?
- Dr. Vicky Makker has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicky Makker practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.