Dr. Vicky Berberian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicky Berberian?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Vicky Berberian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 4th, 2016

A patient for 25 years. She is first-rate in every respect. I have relied on her when I needed a specialist, and she has never failed to send me to someone that was also excellent and personable. She spends considerable time in every visit, and personally returns calls when I have a question. Very accessible.

September 3rd, 2015

Do NOT see this doctor

Dr. Berberian's neglect, ignorance and completely inadequate level of care left my family member hospitalized and almost died. Her misdiagnosis and neglect of symptoms has contributed to irreparable damage of my family member. I do know how she is still practicing.

June 14th, 2013

I went in to see Dr. Berberian for a routine yearly visit as a new patient. The office was convenient and easy to find. The assistant was rude and argumentative. Dr. Berberian was abrupt and overall I was uncomfortable with her. At the end of the visit they forced me to pay a co-pay for a preventative care visit (which is completely covered by my insurance), saying that because "medical issues were discussed" it was also an office visit. Of course medical issues were discussed, it's a doctor's appointment! I would never go to her again and will be finding another doctor!

August 26th, 2014