A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicky Savas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicky Savas, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savas
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicky Savas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Savas graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Savas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicky Savas MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vicky Savas practice?
- Dr. Vicky Savas has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicky Savas practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.