A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicky Savas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicky Savas, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicky Savas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Savas graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Savas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicky Savas MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vicky Savas practice?
- Dr. Vicky Savas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vicky Savas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.