A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicky Scheid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicky Scheid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicky Scheid, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Infant Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheid graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scheid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vicky L. Scheid practice?
Dr. Vicky Scheid practices Pediatrics near West Grove, PA.
See West Grove Pediatricians.