A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicky Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicky Sherman, OB/GYN is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicky Sherman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicky E Sherman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vicky E. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Vicky Sherman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vicky Sherman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.