Dr. Vicky Sherman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicky Sherman?

February 7th, 2017

Great Dr.

Highly recommend

March 4th, 2014

Difficult to schedule an appointment within a reasonable period of time. Had a pap smear by Lauri but in a follow up Dr Sherman never discussed the results with me. She was more interested in some unnecessary surgery. Had to wait 45 minutes in the room for her when I was told I was her first appointment. I think she saw three other people first. As soon as my insurance changes I am moving on.

January 14th, 2014

HORRIBLE Doctor ! ended up with open heart surgery

First off i only saw the dr in her office maybe 3 times she delivered my son by c section and i saw her one time in the hospital she said 3 words to me no personality! i ended up getting very ill after my c section went in to see her and her assistant lori and was told oh your fine it's just hormones i had a full body rash my blood was toxic and they didn't ever do a blood test or urinalysis !! well my husband is in the military so we had to move about 5 weeks later i get to VA the next day i go to the ER i am rushed to the other hospital because i have regurgitation in my heart and i have never had heart problems ever! turns out i got a heart infection called endocarditis from my c section and ended up having open heart surgery a new aortic heart valve and a pacemaker because of her negligence! when she could have just gave me antibiotics if she would have done her job! now i am on blood thinners for life missed out on my sons first 3 months of life and am still suffering! not counting you wait in her office over a hour and a half each time and they run women through like cattle!

August 16th, 2013

1 1/2 hour -2hr wait is normal here...NOT anywhere else!

Communication with staff is terrible. Doctor Sherman listens and answers questions, though

January 29th, 2013

Caring?

I've had much better Physicians care elsewhere, but my Ins. Allows only this doctor.

June 19th, 2012

Unhappy

I was very unhappy with Vicky Sherman. First off I didn't even see meet her until after I was 6 months along. Previous to that I only met her NP. Also the average wait time in her office was over 2 hours which especially made it difficult to wait with my little one. The actual appointment only lasted about 5 minutes. I thought it was really unprofessional to have to wait that long for an appointment. When I finally did meet her, she didn't even introduce herself and asked me questions that should have been in the chart. When I told her what I wanted my birth plan to be she disregarded it and basically told me things would happen her way anyway. I was very disappointed.

April 26th, 2012

Run

Their staff is not friendly, they are inept and rude. 2-3 hour waits every visit. Lori the nurse practioner is nice and congenial. When we finally met Dr Sherman at 36 weeks she was rude, unfriendly and in a rush. Dr Sherman on our next visit did not even remember who we were. We felt so uneasy about this Dr that at 39 weeks we left and never went back, had to find a doctor we felt was more competent.

March 27th, 2012

THE BEST!!!

What a great experience! She is a true caregivers! Thank you Dr Sherman, you are the best!

October 10th, 2011

Like to be forgotten, then this doctor is for you!

I have never been at a doctors office like this before. Not only did they not have my appointment on the books, after scheduling it advance, once I got there they left me in the waiting room without any notification of what was going on. It doesn't stop there...It took over a month to get my test results and an add'l week after that to get instructions on a medication that I ended up not needing to take. The doctors are actually great. Her staff could use some tweeking. It's such a shame too, since the doctors are actually good.

September 20th, 2011

HORRIBLE!!

Dr. Sherman needs to get her office under control. She seems to be a good doctor when you can see her. Her office staff is HORRIBLE. No service skills, rude, and they know NOTHING. Guess thats why they answer phones. Its been over a MONTH waiting for test results after many calls to office nothing. I will be making an appointment just so I can get them!! AWFUL.

July 6th, 2011

Awful

I hate to rate this office so low because I like lauri and dr. Sherman; however, each experience has been less than great. First, the wait time is horrible. I always wait a minimum of 30 minutes but often times more than an hour. Second, when I've had a problem and needed to come in quickly I can never get in within a day of two. For an emergency appt, really?? I have only seem Vicky three times, although she did deliver my daughter. The delivery was complicated and afterward she joked with another doctor in my room and completely ignored me! Lauri is fabulous and the only reason I'm giving this office 2 stars.

April 3rd, 2011

The worst

The worst doctor in Tucson. The absolute worst doctor and doctors staff I have ever encountered in my entire life. I would never go back. 1) Always running at least 2 hours late2) Dr rarely makes her appointments3) Unable to get a prescriptions re filled 4) Over 7 weeks to get my medical records sent to new doctor. Out of 4 appointments Dr Sherman only showed up once. OK I understand babies don't come on schedule but each time I had an appointment there was at least a 2 hour wait and after the 2 hours to be told the doctor wont be available is a joke. The one time I did meet Dr Sherman for a whole 15 minutes she was rushed, indifferent to my condition and seemed to be irritated when I asked any questions.When my prescription was due to expire I had the pharmacy call it in. The pharmacy called back to say it had been denied. I called Dr Sherman's office and they said it hadn't been denied it just needs to be signed off by the Dr and it was sitting on her desk. I was told that if there were any problems I would be called back. No call back. My prescription ran out so I call back the pharmacy and they say still no approval from the Dr they will refax the request. I call back the Drs office. Oh it's still sitting on the Drs desk waiting for approval. Great so 10 days go by and no meds because the Dr can't get around to signing it. Time to find a new Dr.I find a new doctor who wants to send me for a CT scan but needs my medical records from Dr Sherman. I call up and was told I need to sign a release form and it has to be in person I cant fax it back. Because of the urgency of the situation I drive the 20 miles to the Drs office and sign in person. And then I wait, and wait and wait. I post poned my CT scan twice. After many phone calls and continually being told my notes are sitting on Dr Sherman's desk for approval I had to resort to threatening to call the medical board. It took 7 weeks to send just 10 pages of notes to my new Dr. I have never had this problem with any other Dr, usually notes are faxed the same day, especially if they know you are waiting on another procedure.It seems Dr Sherman has some control issues and nothing can be released without her approval which makes me think she doesn't trust her own work or staff. Dr Sherman should NOT be accepting new patients, she doesn't have time for the ones she already has. One other suggestion - have new patents sign the release form in the initial packet like most other doctors. Not a good Dr. Be warned