Dr. Victor Abdow Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Abdow Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Victor Abdow Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2016

We have taken our two childern to Dr Abdow for several years and are very satisfied.

May 4th, 2014

Parent

Horrible! Worst pediatrician my kids have ever visited. Claimed to take important swab of my child to check for serious genetic disease but never reported results back to us. Failed to return my calls asking about results. When I finally reached them months later they claimed the swab samples were somehow "lost" and had us come in again to redo the test. But once again they did not call to tell me the results. So once again, I had to make numerous calls to find out what happened. Finally, they told me that the lab they had supposedly sent my child's swabs to had closed. I finally switched to another doctor after a year of this incompetence and/or deceit.

February 3rd, 2012

Wouldn't recommend

Dr. Abdow prescribed Albuterol to our 10 month old twins when they had a simple cold. He used a bunk device (that is supposed to be used for adults) to coerce me into an unnecessary treatment. The "test" read an incredibly low score (meaning that my son shouldn't have been breathing) and instead of retesting him he attempted scare tactics and said Albuterol was "completely harmless". Of course he had samples and devices in his office (I wonder if his pharmaceutical rep compensates him for prescriptions and recommendations of a drug that's side effects far outweigh the benefits). And our 10 month old sons don't have asthma, they had a cold. Be VERY weary of Dr. Abdow at Abdow Pediatrics. We are moving our three boys to a new pediatrician.

March 25th, 2016