Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Donna on Jul 19th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Abrahams for around 6 to 8 months. He has changed his appt. at last minute causing me to reschedule. I couldnt make it to a appt. because a family member was sick with luekimea and because of that he sent me a cold letter dropping me as a patient. I would not recommend Dr Abraham or his staff member to anyone who is in need of professional medical care. I suppose money was more important than the patient.

|  He is the best urologist in Wilmington  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

He is a good listener and compassionate with his patients. He was the only of 4 urologists that could figure out what was wrong with me.

|  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

A well managed office where all members of the team interact well. Dr. Abraham and the rest of the staff pay close attention to the patient and clearly explain all steps in the process.

|  Made a possible unpleasant experience pleasant.  |  show details
by VW on Aug 11th, 2011

The staff at Coastal Urology were great. They put me at ease in my fear and embarrassment. Dr Abraham was attentive and reassuring. He listened to everything I had to say like I was the only patient he had to see that day.

|  Outstanding !!!  |  show details
by J Crane on Dec 27th, 2010

Dr Abraham is an outstanding physician who cares about his patients !!!He is available, Hard Working, and Positive.