Urologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Broken-hearted daughter show details Broken-hearted daughter
Jul 7th, 2016

This is an arrogant, uncaring and unknowledgeable doctor who may well have destroyed the health of my father by botching a simple kidney stone removal. He made several critical mistakes, causing 2 extra hospitalizations and an extended stay in rehab...so far. Stay far away from this doctor; impressive credentials mean nothing if the doctor does not care, review case history or weigh his decisions.

Jun 26th, 2016

Dr. Abraham and his staff are very competent and professional, and I have received excellent care and treatment.

by Dan Minkler on May 20th, 2016

Dr Abraham is magnificent! He handled my prostate problem with skill and professionalism and always kept me in the loop of what was happening. My surgery was successful and I am now back to normal. He is simply the best!

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Chez on May 17th, 2016

Positive experience every time I have visited in the past five years. I either see Dr. Abraham or Sara Tennant and both are easy to talk to, listen to the patients, never feels like you are rushed, and most important, solves my medical issues every time. Celeste at the front desk is nothing short of polite and accommodating. I love this place.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Ian on Mar 20th, 2016

I have been going to Coastal Urology since moving to Wilmington three years ago, and always find them to be excellent - the reception staff and the medical staff. Appointments are prompt. I like that they rotate between Dr. Abraham and the PA-Cs in seeing you for appointments - great process!

by John Porterfield, Sr. on Jan 28th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Abraham's office by another doctor. Their staff got me an appointment within one day. I was seen by Dr. Abraham's PA-C, Sara Tennant. Ms. Tennant was friendly, caring and sincere and took very good care of me. Also the entire staff there was friendly and helpful.

StayAwayII show details StayAwayII
Nov 3rd, 2015

I had two appointments there. Though I have no reason to believe he is not very knowledgeable as a physician, he was uninformative, abrupt, rude, and seemingly outraged that I asked questions. Clearly he didn't wish to spend much time in the room. He announced I was "pissing him off", and that my appt. was done, and took his poor student and left the room. I must add though, that his staff is excellent. They go above and beyond. For them alone, I gave 2 stars.

Keep away show details Keep away
Mar 3rd, 2015

When I ask a question about the catheter painfully leaking blood and blood clots around it and why it would only work when I stood up I was insulted. I was told a carpenter does not understand urology. I had to stay in hospital a second night because of his catheter and he NEVER came back to see me, even discharged me over the phone.

by Donna on Jul 19th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Abrahams for around 6 to 8 months. He has changed his appt. at last minute causing me to reschedule. I couldnt make it to a appt. because a family member was sick with luekimea and because of that he sent me a cold letter dropping me as a patient. I would not recommend Dr Abraham or his staff member to anyone who is in need of professional medical care. I suppose money was more important than the patient.

He is the best urologist in Wilmington show details He is the best urologist in Wilmington
Feb 8th, 2012

He is a good listener and compassionate with his patients. He was the only of 4 urologists that could figure out what was wrong with me.

Oct 5th, 2011

A well managed office where all members of the team interact well. Dr. Abraham and the rest of the staff pay close attention to the patient and clearly explain all steps in the process.

Made a possible unpleasant experience pleasant. show details Made a possible unpleasant experience pleasant.
by VW on Aug 11th, 2011

The staff at Coastal Urology were great. They put me at ease in my fear and embarrassment. Dr Abraham was attentive and reassuring. He listened to everything I had to say like I was the only patient he had to see that day.

Outstanding !!! show details Outstanding !!!
by J Crane on Dec 27th, 2010

Dr Abraham is an outstanding physician who cares about his patients !!!He is available, Hard Working, and Positive.