Dr. Victor Abraham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Abraham?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Victor Abraham?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017

Arrogant and insulting

I went to Dr Abraham with some issues that concerned me having a family history of bladder cancer. Test were ordered and both were normal. But still needing to understand the reason for my problems, I asked questions. He was extremely arrogant and insulting! I could not wait to get out of there. Needless to say, I cancelled the follow up appointment. Since then I having heard other people's experiences, i have changed my opinion of his rating as a good doctor. There are othe excellent choices in the Wilmington area. Don't expose yourself to this abuse. Especially if you are a woman!!

January 27th, 2017

Dr. Abraham a professional.

This professionalism translates to his staff. He and his staff are easily reached 24/7 and follow up on questions promptly.

October 20th, 2016

A review

Everyone was very helpful, polite and courteous. My paperwork was ready for me to fill out, forms were easy and plain written. Best of all they were short and to the point. The Doctor was ill the first day I visited, and as I have been to see him in the past, treatment was continued from befor.

July 8th, 2016

Broken-hearted daughter

This is an arrogant, uncaring and unknowledgeable doctor who may well have destroyed the health of my father by botching a simple kidney stone removal. He made several critical mistakes, causing 2 extra hospitalizations and an extended stay in rehab...so far. Stay far away from this doctor; impressive credentials mean nothing if the doctor does not care, review case history or weigh his decisions.

June 26th, 2016

Dr. Abraham and his staff are very competent and professional, and I have received excellent care and treatment.

May 20th, 2016

Dr Abraham is magnificent! He handled my prostate problem with skill and professionalism and always kept me in the loop of what was happening. My surgery was successful and I am now back to normal. He is simply the best!

May 17th, 2016

Highly Recommended

Positive experience every time I have visited in the past five years. I either see Dr. Abraham or Sara Tennant and both are easy to talk to, listen to the patients, never feels like you are rushed, and most important, solves my medical issues every time. Celeste at the front desk is nothing short of polite and accommodating. I love this place.

March 21st, 2016

Awesome!

I have been going to Coastal Urology since moving to Wilmington three years ago, and always find them to be excellent - the reception staff and the medical staff. Appointments are prompt. I like that they rotate between Dr. Abraham and the PA-Cs in seeing you for appointments - great process!

January 28th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Abraham's office by another doctor. Their staff got me an appointment within one day. I was seen by Dr. Abraham's PA-C, Sara Tennant. Ms. Tennant was friendly, caring and sincere and took very good care of me. Also the entire staff there was friendly and helpful.

November 3rd, 2015

StayAwayII

I had two appointments there. Though I have no reason to believe he is not very knowledgeable as a physician, he was uninformative, abrupt, rude, and seemingly outraged that I asked questions. Clearly he didn't wish to spend much time in the room. He announced I was "pissing him off", and that my appt. was done, and took his poor student and left the room. I must add though, that his staff is excellent. They go above and beyond. For them alone, I gave 2 stars.

March 3rd, 2015

Keep away

When I ask a question about the catheter painfully leaking blood and blood clots around it and why it would only work when I stood up I was insulted. I was told a carpenter does not understand urology. I had to stay in hospital a second night because of his catheter and he NEVER came back to see me, even discharged me over the phone.

July 19th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Abrahams for around 6 to 8 months. He has changed his appt. at last minute causing me to reschedule. I couldnt make it to a appt. because a family member was sick with luekimea and because of that he sent me a cold letter dropping me as a patient. I would not recommend Dr Abraham or his staff member to anyone who is in need of professional medical care. I suppose money was more important than the patient.