Learn more about Dr. Victor Agnello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Agnello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agnello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agnello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Agnello, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnello graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Agnello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Alexander Agnello MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Agnello practice?
- Dr. Victor Agnello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Agnello practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC.
See Huntersville Allergists and Huntersville Internists.