A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Agnello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Agnello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Agnello, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnello graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Agnello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Alexander Agnello MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Agnello practice?
- Dr. Victor Agnello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Agnello practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Huntersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC.
See Huntersville Allergists and Huntersville Internists.