Dr. Victor Alcocer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Alcocer?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Victor Alcocer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 16th, 2016

Terrible, just terrible

Going to this office is the worst experience I have ever had sitting under a doctor's care. You wait forever to see the doctor, (if you wait 1 hour you have done well), then when you get in to see the doctor you are rushed out! No bedside manners what so ever. I found out that I had an illness through a card that was mailed to me in the mail. I had no idea what it was! I thought they would at least call me. I had to do my own research on line to find out what it was. I am currently looking for another doctor.

April 2nd, 2013

Terrible dr please do not go to him

Every time my grandmother went to this dr her appointments were longer than 3 hours. The final straw was when he misdiagnosed her "rash" prescribed her an anti-fungal medication without even looking at what she was complaining of she ended up in the hospital for 9 days with a sever infection cause she trusted her dr. Even worse is rudeness of his staff when we had to reschedule her follow up for his misdiagnosis cause her surgeon could only see her that day to make sure she didn't need a third surgery his staff said the next appointment wasn't until 45 days later even though she needed to be seen when we said just cancel it we won't be coming back the receptionist said whatever and hung up!!! Please don't use this dr!!!

March 16th, 2011

comfortable

feel assured by visit...like his staff....would recommend to others

March 26th, 2009

This Doctor doesn't seem to care a whole lot about his patients. His staff is very disrespectful and do not return calls. Its hard to get an appointment and when you do obtain one, the wait time is excessive and when Dr. Alcocer sees you he wants you in and out quickly. I will be looking for another Doctor.

August 1st, 2016