A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Aletich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Aletich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Aletich, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aletich graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Aletich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Aletich MD and MS is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Aletich practice?
- Dr. Victor Aletich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Aletich practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.