A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Aletich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Aletich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aletich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aletich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Aletich, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aletich graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Aletich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Aletich MD and MS is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Aletich practice?
- Dr. Victor Aletich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Aletich practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.