Dr. Victor Altadonna MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Lancaster, PA

3.4

February 17th, 2015
Have been going to Dr. Altadonna several years. He is an excellent doctor. I have confidence in his care.

March 12th, 2014
Cancer
I was diagnosed with testicular cancer 4 years ago and referred to Dr. Altadonna. This doctor is fast paced, to the point and gets the job done. After a successful surgery he was thorough with follow up appts, and treatments after surgery. 2 years later I was diagnosed with testicular cancer again which was caught very early. I could not even feel the lump during my self examination, but he surely did and was right. Once again I put my life in his hands and he did an awesome job. I couldn't ask for a better doctor !

February 26th, 2013
Mr.
Dr Altadonna is an amazing professional. I was diagnosed with a very serious form of prostrate cancer and I credit Dr. Altadonna with always giving me the information I needed and providing the absolute best possible treatments available. I would put my life in the hands of no one other than Dr Altadonna. He cares!

October 17th, 2012
Doesn't listen
Dr. Altadonna was not interested in listening to what I had to say. He was more interested in rapid-fire questions, and it seemed like he was in a hurry to get out of the exam room. His suggestion/diagnosis was that I should A) stop taking a med from my family doctor that IS helping, and B) when I have to urinate during the evening, I should try to hold it longer so my bladder stretches out. I left there feeling ignored. Won't go back to this jerk.ps: he was a little too aggressive with the prostate exam, if you know what I mean...

October 3rd, 2012
This guy's a bro
He was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing when he diagnosed my bladder infection. Dr. Altadonna recommended the perfect medication to treat my symptoms and I was feeling better within days. I highly suggest that anyone with urinary problems make an appointment to see this doctor!

December 27th, 2011
You Are What You Treat
I would avoid this doctor at all costs. If it were between self-diagnosing via the internet and this doctor, I'd say take your chances with WebMd. Dr. Altadonna is totally disinterested in the patient, and he is Physician Assistant is a total moron, prescribing increased fluids for what was clearly kidney failure. Definitely, definitely look elsewhere.

May 11th, 2010
Excellent Urologist
No nonsendse approach as to diagnosis. Works more conservately than other doctors seen for same urological problems