Urologists
2106 Harrisburg Pike
Suite 200
Lancaster, PA 17604
717-393-1771
Locations and availability (8)

2.5

|  Cancer  |  show details
by Chad K on Mar 12th, 2014

I was diagnosed with testicular cancer 4 years ago and referred to Dr. Altadonna. This doctor is fast paced, to the point and gets the job done. After a successful surgery he was thorough with follow up appts, and treatments after surgery. 2 years later I was diagnosed with testicular cancer again which was caught very early. I could not even feel the lump during my self examination, but he surely did and was right. Once again I put my life in his hands and he did an awesome job. I couldn't ask for a better doctor !

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Robert S. on Feb 26th, 2013

Dr Altadonna is an amazing professional. I was diagnosed with a very serious form of prostrate cancer and I credit Dr. Altadonna with always giving me the information I needed and providing the absolute best possible treatments available. I would put my life in the hands of no one other than Dr Altadonna. He cares!

|  Doesn't listen  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Altadonna was not interested in listening to what I had to say. He was more interested in rapid-fire questions, and it seemed like he was in a hurry to get out of the exam room. His suggestion/diagnosis was that I should A) stop taking a med from my family doctor that IS helping, and B) when I have to urinate during the evening, I should try to hold it longer so my bladder stretches out. I left there feeling ignored. Won't go back to this jerk.ps: he was a little too aggressive with the prostate exam, if you know what I mean...

|  This guy's a bro  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

He was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing when he diagnosed my bladder infection. Dr. Altadonna recommended the perfect medication to treat my symptoms and I was feeling better within days. I highly suggest that anyone with urinary problems make an appointment to see this doctor!

|  You Are What You Treat  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

I would avoid this doctor at all costs. If it were between self-diagnosing via the internet and this doctor, I'd say take your chances with WebMd. Dr. Altadonna is totally disinterested in the patient, and he is Physician Assistant is a total moron, prescribing increased fluids for what was clearly kidney failure. Definitely, definitely look elsewhere.

|  Excellent Urologist  |  show details
by GTC on May 11th, 2010

No nonsendse approach as to diagnosis. Works more conservately than other doctors seen for same urological problems

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2008

Doctor was very straight in getting to the issue at hand. Went to him after a physician from another practice led me in the wrong direction with a wrong diagnosis. Thankfully, I sought another opinion, which potentially saved my life.-W.M.