Dr. Victor Amato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Amato?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 17th, 2013

Ain't no cameras going anywhere ever again

I was originally sent for upper and lower GI, thank goodness, he only did one. He left me with half a #3 prolapse, that swells worse than the original whole thing did when I was referred to him. Now, he isn't RH anymore, and you can't get past the person who answers, without money.BCBS should have covered anything that took place, they chose not to do so, then the company cancelled all medical benefits, that was 6 months of feeling as if all the flaps he had to push that camera through didn't go back like they were suppose to and the worst symptom of that was the feeling of 'sh****g razor blades...it has taken over a year and hundred of dollars for witch hazel, aloe, GOOD lotion, mineral oil,enemas(have you seen what mineral oil cost?), fiber, watching everything I eat, mainly because I have allergies and have recently been told, that I should have been a bubble baby. If I could get a response, in a positive way, to finish what he started, because the pain to just use the bathroom can make throw up. I probably could pay them off completely, but we don't even get to that in the conversation. And still would like to know why my pelvic bone hurt for over a year, like, nerve damage? sure you don't want to call me?your girls do.

December 27th, 2016