Learn more about Dr. Victor Antonacci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Antonacci, Specializing in hip & knee replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonacci
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antonacci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Antonacci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonacci graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Antonacci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- SwedishAmerican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Dominic Antonacci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor D. Antonacci practice?
- Dr. Victor Antonacci has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Antonacci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.