A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Antonacci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Antonacci, Specializing in hip & knee replacement is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Antonacci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonacci graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Antonacci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- SwedishAmerican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Dominic Antonacci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor D. Antonacci practice?
- Dr. Victor Antonacci has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Antonacci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Orthopedic Surgeons.