Learn more about Dr. Victor Antonacci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Antonacci, Specializing in hip & knee replacement is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonacci
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antonacci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Antonacci, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonacci graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Antonacci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Dominic Antonacci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor D. Antonacci practice?
- Dr. Victor Antonacci has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Antonacci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.