inactive

Victor Antonacci MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 29th, 2016
An excellent surgeon, who cares very deeply about his patients and their comfort. Two weeks after total hip joint replacement with the anterior approach, I'm driving, exercising, and going about my life as usual. Nothing short of miraculous.

April 13th, 2016
February 25th 2016
After I found out that my hip was going bad I started doing research on what procedure I wanted done and what doctor I wanted the direct anterior procedure was my choice. I was given the names of Doctor Antonacci by a friend of mine. I looked him up read about him and his credentials and made my choice that he was the one I wanted. That choice has been a very positive experience for me. Dr. Antonacci his PA Katlin the nursing staff x-ray staff and the therapy staff in my opinion the best. I will recommend Dr. Antonacci and Orthoillinois to anyone. There is no reason to leave Rockford to have this procedure done.

February 12th, 2016
Anterior approach hip replacement is a vast improvement
I was fast tracked for a hip replacement so I didn't choose Dr. Antonacci, but he was the best possible choice. I was on my feet the day of the surgery and home the next day. After rehab, I'm fully recovered and have no limp and no pain -- and no cane! I can dance again!

February 5th, 2016
Excellent Experience
I was referred to Dr. Antonacci for a total hip replacement. I feel very fortunate that I was because the doctor's skill and modern techniques have meant minimal pain and a short recovery. I feel like a new person with a bright future. I would recommend Dr. Antonacci to anyone in need of joint replacement. It has changed my life.

December 9th, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Antonnacci for anyone needing total knee replacement. I am able to do things I haven't been able to do for over a decade. My thanks to Dr. Antonacci and his PA Kaitlin Georgiafandis. they've given me a new lease on life. Very professional and business like, which is good. I would want someone who is confident in his work if he is working on me. Thank you again.

November 20th, 2015
Excellent Doctor and staff. Great result with direct anterior hip replacement Went home day after surgery. Quick recovery.

November 18th, 2015
This surgeon is second to none. He was patient and understanding and supportive for me to achieve the desired outcome.

November 24th, 2012
Lots of problems with this physician
Did horrible work on a family member and ended up having to take her else where to fix it because he was unable to do so.

January 10th, 2012
not a good dr. at all
Broke my lower leg. Now legs hips uneven.walk with a limp..now might need hip replacement..