Dr. Victor Arana Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Beside Manner of Pig

Posted on July 18th, 2011

This man is a complete quack. He refused to listen to anything I was saying and tried to diagnose me after meeting me for 30 seconds and without having looked at my chart. He questioned me in an oddly suspicious manner and made me very uncomfortable. I actually walked out in the middle of the appointment. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!!!!

last poster was an idiot.

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

The last poster was an idiot. Dr. Arana went to med school in Peru but all of his training was done in the U.S. He has been in the U.S. for over 50 years. He is licensed in the state of Florida as a physcian. You cannot just put a diploma on your wall and call yourself a doctor. He is a legit and outstanding doctor. The previous poster sounds as if they couldn't pass a 3rd grade vocab. test let alone graduate high school.

Is not true, he is not a medical doctor.

Posted on November 10th, 2008

it not exist such a hospital name San Luis in Trujillo, is a lie. He is lying because nobody wants to hire this person, he is not MD, in Peru. but is dificult to prove because his papers are in spanish. find up the true.