Dr. Victor Atun MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017
Excellent doctor
Knowing Dr. Atun for 13 yeras for different procedures including terrible accident surgery and have to say the best words: professional, caring and very patient oriented. If you are looking for Plastic Surgeon or any cosmetic procedure to be done Dr. Atun is your No. 1 choice.

March 23rd, 2017
AMAZING DOCTOR
I have been a patient of Dr. Atun's for almost 7 years now. I met him after a skin cancer removal went TERRIBLY wrong and ended up in his care for a severe staff infection and in the hospital for nearly a week. In the years that have followed, he had treated me for more skin cancer removals than I care to admit and I emphatically DO NOT trust anyone BUT Dr. Atun. In addition to treating me, he has treated my daughter, both of my young granddaughters (both under the ages of 3 years at the times of treatment), my daughter's mother-in-law and several of my daughters friends. I drive 2 hours each way to see him because I do not trust ANYONE but Dr. Atun. He is a very dedicated, caring and trustworthy doctor. You would be doing yourself a disservice if you DID NOT go to see him for all of your needs. In addition to skin cancer removals he has performed several plastic surgeries on myself and my daughter. I ABSOLUTELY consider him my MOST IMPORTANT AND TRUSTWORTHY DOCTOR! Trust me, you will LOVE him as much as we do!!!

February 23rd, 2017
The Best
Dr. Atun is a wonderful plastic surgeon; not only has he done cosmetic work on me he also took care of my face when I had an accident. I had shattered my nose and Dr. Atun put me back together! He did such a great job that you can't tell anything ever happened to my nose. I would recommend Dr. Atun to anyone looking for a great surgeon who is very caring and conscientious!

January 14th, 2017
A total nightmare
I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and a thigh lift, this man has done 2 out of the 3 surgeries wrong, I have been going to him to be retreated for over 2 yrs on something that should have been done right the first time. The most painful was my thigh lift which he has done 3 times with bad results and I have given up on it and decided not to bother fixing it as he is such a screw up. I went in the other day for a small area of lips suction which he screwed the first time by doing it uneven and I can see that he did it wrong. Thus man should not be practicing medicine in Houston he is horrible, and when you get upset and say something about his bad work he gets mad and purposely does the refix wrong. He has no consideration for his patients time and does not realize that people have lives to live and do not have time to continue having procedures where he keeps screwing up.

December 28th, 2016
Do not use this doctor
Chin lipo botched!! Left nothing but scar tissue. He will tell you what you want to hear just to get your hard earned money!!! Do not waste your time or money wirh this Doctor!!! Money hungry!!!! Rush work!!! Does not care about outcome of surgery!!!

June 14th, 2016
TWO STARS FOR HIM 5 FOR HIS STAFF. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM.

June 6th, 2016
Unhappy with the result.
Please uf YOU want to change your imagen, DO NOT CHOSE DOCTOR ATÚN!!!!!!! He told me that i will be so happy with the final result , Also he allways told me that i will have like a six pack ,but the true is that i fell terrible because my stomach is really ugly now , I honestly prefer to have my old one:( times before I used to wear two pieces swim suit, and now I should to buy one piece!!!! This is so frustrating. Not only I lose my money , but also I mess up my stomach!!!its been a year and I still waiting !!!honestly, if you do not want to have a bad experience, please check with other Doctor before this "DOCTOR."

January 30th, 2016
Best Bedside Manner
Dr. Atun is extremely sweet and calming. He did a great job on my arm revision and took very good care of me.

January 22nd, 2016
Face lift, upper and lower eyes as well - HORRIBLE results!!!!
Dr. Atun performed my surgery at Lifestyle Lift facility. After four months after surgery, when my entire face was still swollen and my eyes had huge dark bags under them (which they NEVER had prior to surgery)- This Dr. told me that it was normal, that everyone healed differently. I then went to another Dr. (at LSL) for a consultation and was informed that this was not true! I paid an additional $600.00 to LSL (for a facility fee) and the new Dr. (Dr. Smith) again performed the same surgery, somewhat repairing the damage from this butcher. My eyes still look terrible and water constantly. Lifestyle Lift has since gone bankrupt. Surprise. The emotional toll was horrible and this man should never perform surgery on faces. Period! Perhaps stick to Liposuction. If I could give zero stars, I would. However, that was not an option. :(

January 2nd, 2016
My experience was some rushed... not happy with procedure. Make sure you get opinion on a doctor. Should have taken doctor that had perfectionist reputation, instead took Atun. Kind and charmer but procedure seemed rushed after I waited too long. Other procedures before me I had to wait and wait. Outcome not well in the end.

December 11th, 2015
Lipo And Fat Transfer
I like the fact that I was awake the entire time. Dr. Atun was very informative during the entire procedure and even allowed my husband to observe the process. U went back to work in one week and was back in the gym in two weeks. I love my look.

November 23rd, 2015
Saw Dr Atun at Elite Body Sculpture location. He enters the room flattering and saying how beautiful you are and spends very little time answering questions and the day of my surgery he rushed through Lipo on my inner thighs. Legs don't really look any different after 2 months with me losing 10 lbs. I would say stay away!!! He's a charmer but his work is not worth what he charges!