Dr. Victor Atun MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
TWO STARS FOR HIM 5 FOR HIS STAFF. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM.

June 6th, 2016
Unhappy with the result.
Please uf YOU want to change your imagen, DO NOT CHOSE DOCTOR ATÚN!!!!!!! He told me that i will be so happy with the final result , Also he allways told me that i will have like a six pack ,but the true is that i fell terrible because my stomach is really ugly now , I honestly prefer to have my old one:( times before I used to wear two pieces swim suit, and now I should to buy one piece!!!! This is so frustrating. Not only I lose my money , but also I mess up my stomach!!!its been a year and I still waiting !!!honestly, if you do not want to have a bad experience, please check with other Doctor before this "DOCTOR."

January 30th, 2016
Best Bedside Manner
Dr. Atun is extremely sweet and calming. He did a great job on my arm revision and took very good care of me.

January 22nd, 2016
Face lift, upper and lower eyes as well - HORRIBLE results!!!!
Dr. Atun performed my surgery at Lifestyle Lift facility. After four months after surgery, when my entire face was still swollen and my eyes had huge dark bags under them (which they NEVER had prior to surgery)- This Dr. told me that it was normal, that everyone healed differently. I then went to another Dr. (at LSL) for a consultation and was informed that this was not true! I paid an additional $600.00 to LSL (for a facility fee) and the new Dr. (Dr. Smith) again performed the same surgery, somewhat repairing the damage from this butcher. My eyes still look terrible and water constantly. Lifestyle Lift has since gone bankrupt. Surprise. The emotional toll was horrible and this man should never perform surgery on faces. Period! Perhaps stick to Liposuction. If I could give zero stars, I would. However, that was not an option. :(

January 2nd, 2016
My experience was some rushed... not happy with procedure. Make sure you get opinion on a doctor. Should have taken doctor that had perfectionist reputation, instead took Atun. Kind and charmer but procedure seemed rushed after I waited too long. Other procedures before me I had to wait and wait. Outcome not well in the end.

December 10th, 2015
Lipo And Fat Transfer
I like the fact that I was awake the entire time. Dr. Atun was very informative during the entire procedure and even allowed my husband to observe the process. U went back to work in one week and was back in the gym in two weeks. I love my look.

November 23rd, 2015
Saw Dr Atun at Elite Body Sculpture location. He enters the room flattering and saying how beautiful you are and spends very little time answering questions and the day of my surgery he rushed through Lipo on my inner thighs. Legs don't really look any different after 2 months with me losing 10 lbs. I would say stay away!!! He's a charmer but his work is not worth what he charges!

November 20th, 2015
Great service!!!!!!! Dr ATUN=friend made me very comfortable
I was initially scheduled with Dr Blume but things came up and the office had to reschedule so my new appointment was with Dr Atun. I was very nervous about having the procedure, but Dr Atun's vibrant personality made me feel at ease. He was talking to me as if we were just friends at dinner. Dr ATun even called me on his personal cell phone to check on me. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I'm only a week post op but I seen results for the second I got off the table, the swelling is going down so I'm very excited to see what my stomach will look like. I'm so excited. I would recommend Dr Atun and elite body sculpture to everyone they make you feel comfortable as if your at home.

October 11th, 2015
Dr. Stunning was awesome along with the whole staff. I was nervous at first but the nerves went away he walked me step by step on what he was doing.

September 16th, 2015
I have used Dr. Atun for several procedures over the last five or six years. He is the best.

September 4th, 2015
Great experience
The most memorable part was the pain, I wish there was some sort of sedation that would make you so drowsy where you want feel the pain. Dr. Victor Atun is so nice and friendly and understanding. He's always available for questions. He can always be reached by phone or text. I recommend Dr. Atun to my friends and family. The office staff is so kind and understanding. Channing, Victoria and the nurses are great.

June 17th, 2015
Dr Atun did my tummy tuck and my breast lift and he did an awesome job. The fees he charged was more than reasonable. I would be more than happy to refer Dr Atun.