A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Aung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aung
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Aung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aung graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Aung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Bronx Psychiatric Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Win Aung MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victor W. Aung practice?
- Dr. Victor Aung has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Aung practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.