A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Ayzenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayzenberg graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Ayzenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Ayzenberg MD is a male Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Ayzenberg practice?
- Dr. Victor Ayzenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Ayzenberg practices Radiation Oncology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Elmhurst Radiologists.