A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Azer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Azer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Azer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Azer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Azer MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor Azer practice?
- Dr. Victor Azer has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Azer practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Cardiologists.