Learn more about Dr. Victor Azer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Azer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Azer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Azer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Azer MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor Azer practice?
- Dr. Victor Azer has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Azer practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Cardiologists.