A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Azer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Azer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Azer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Azer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans