A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Breckow Chu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Victor B. Chu practice?
- Dr. Victor Chu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Chu practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Union City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Union City Internists and Union City Pediatricians.