A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Bacani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Bacani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacani graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bacani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Ocampo Bacani MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor O. Bacani practice?
- Dr. Victor Bacani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Bacani practices Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Whiting, NJ.
See Toms River Cardiologists.