A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Balta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Balta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balta
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Balta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Balta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Balta graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Balta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Port Saint Lucie Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Alvaro Balta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Balta practice?
- Dr. Victor Balta has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Balta practices Psychiatry near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Psychiatrists.