inactive

Overall Review

no change

October 10th, 2016
Ned Tompkins Realtor, Broker Owner
A genuinely nice person with good, almost soothing, people skills. Very knowledgeable medically (& presumably elsewhere) with a variety of interests. A good find!

November 3rd, 2013
Best doctor I have ever had....
Dr. Baquero is the most wonderful doctor. He makes me feel like I am the only person being seen by him during my appointments. I never feel rushed. My health is his primary concern and I feel so very comfortable in his care! I have the every confidence in him to address any of my health concerns. I know I have the very best doctor.

October 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor
Really listens to patient. Very good diagnosis. Acts quickly when needed. Avoids unnecessary medication. Seeks the least painful and side effect inducing solutions. Inspires confidence and makes me want to take better care of my own health. He encourages healthful and reasonable living. Also a great photographer, I enjoy the photos he has in his exam room they are peaceful.

June 29th, 2011
Awesome Physician
Dr. Baquero has been my physician since moving to Sacramento. He is knowledgable, caring and very thorough. I have confidence in his treatments and he values his patients.

October 20th, 2009
More Doctors should be like this one
I have been with Dr. Baquero for over 8 years now and he has been a life saver for me. I know that whenever I go see him with my list of concerns, he will take the time to address each of them, as well as do a great job diagnosing my problems. I wish more doctors were like this one. He is professional, has a great bedside manner, and is compassionate towards his senior patients.