Dr. Victor Bartling DO Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 5th, 2011
No Babies
When I was seventeen years old I had my second child, too young i gave my daughter up for adoption in hopes that someday when i was ready I could have a family. I immidiatly got on a new birth control called Norplant and not long afterwards i started having abdominal pains. My doctor was out of town for 3 weeks so had to see Dr. Bartling. He gave me a urine test and sent me on my way. A week later i went in, and he informed me my test came back positive for some STD I had never heard of. I was premiscuous at that aga so, ok Ill take your antibiotics and be better. A week later the pain had worsened and I went back into the Clinic. More tests done, oops he says it was the wrong STD you must have a different one. Okay, new antibiotics. A week later the pain was so bad I checked myself into the hospital. At that point Dr. Bartling was convinced I was there for the Narcotics, so the only pain releiver he would give me was tylonal 3 with kodene. He promised an ultra sound on Friday, but it came and went, i suffered in that bed for a week before i was so tired of being treated poorly. Long story short, my normal Doctor finally returned and sent me to a doctor out of town. I was immediatly given an internal ultrasound, the doctor informed me of 2 cysts on my ovaries that had already ruptured and the damage is done, He said Im sorry Jamie, you will never have kids again. Here I sit 15 years later, Im married and I will never get to have a child with my husband, thank you Dr. Bartling.