A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baum
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Baum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Baum, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Baum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Curtis Baum MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor C. Baum practice?
- Dr. Victor Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Baum practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Anesthesiologists, Charlottesville Pediatricians, Charlottesville Pediatric Specialists, and Charlottesville Critical Care Practitioners.