Dr. Victor Bazzone MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2015
search more
Will not recommend. Said needs surgery now I have the funds and he wants to try more shots that don't work. Just getting worse.

November 9th, 2011
Dr. Bazzone is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to explain your condition to you and the treatments and ask for your thoughts. Dr. Bazzone is one of the few doctors who will take the time to return calls HIMSELF and if he is unable to return your call his nurse returns them asap. Dr. Bazzone is a wonderful doctor, with a wonderful bedside manner, and has a wonderful staff.

July 1st, 2011
Dr. Bazzone has become one of my favorite people and a friend, and I consider him to be my closest and most-reliable doctor. I chose him because I knew he would prefer non-surgical approaches first - and I knew he had been the TOP in his area on the coast and had TONS of experience. For me Dr. Bazzone performed 2 cervical diskectomies (2002, 2009) as well as 1 lumbar diskectomy (2005). The last cervical he was even willing to work with my OB/GYN to combine another necessary surgery into one event. He is not afraid to sit and really listen to you, and won't hesitate to refer elsewhere to other specialists when the need arises. I feel as though he is genuinely interested in me - even if it has nothing to do with my neck or spine! My emotional well-being and level of fitness are JUST as important to him - and I get a hug from him every time he discharges me - with a warning that I am not to do any karate or play hockey or get involved in high contact sports! :) I trust him extensively and love his office staff just as much as I do him. As my condition is progressive, I am considered a "repeat offender" and will likely require a 3rd cervical surgery in the near future. Before that, however, Dr. Bazzone is sending me for various other opinions before moving ahead. I have recommended him to many friends - some of whom have had very poor results with other doctors. He has helped to change their lives, as well. Pain free!

July 17th, 2009
Has done two surgeries on me - neck and lower back - 3 years apart. Wonderful! Strict with nurses and others in hospital. Spent lots of time getting to know me and genuinely interested in my progress.

May 15th, 2017