Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Bentinganan Jr
Dr. Victor Bentinganan Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Otterbein, IN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bentinganan is affiliated with IU Health White Memorial, Jasper County Hospital and Independent Physicians. Dr. Bentinganan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Bentinganan Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Victor Bentinganan Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Otterbein, IN.
Dr. Chirag Patel
Otterbein, IN 0 mi20
Dr. Philip Keller
Otterbein, IN 0.02 mi33
Dr. David Mitchell-Flynn
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
West Lafayette, IN 6.35 mi37