A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Bentinganan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Bentinganan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Bentinganan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentinganan graduated from University Of Health Sciences Hospi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bentinganan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Parkland Health Center Farmington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Dominguez Bentinganan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor D. Bentinganan practice?
- Dr. Victor Bentinganan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Victor Bentinganan practices Family Medicine near Otterbein, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN and West Lafayette, IN.
See Otterbein Primary Care Doctors.