A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Bernet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Bernet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Bernet, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernet graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bernet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Joseph Bernet FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Bernet practice?
- Dr. Victor Bernet has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Bernet practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Endocrinologists.