Dr. Victor Beshay MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Dallas, TX

4.7

Wow
Simply wow! A totally different experience that I had with other doctors. Genuine, smart and caring. You can sense that immediately. The whole office culture is that way.I know I am in good hands!

Excellent care
Dr. Beshay is simply the best. I have never been blown away by a doctor or their staff. This visit was extremely helpful. I learned more from my meeting with Dr Beshay than I learned from all my visits to doctors. Would recommend him to everyone.

April 2nd, 2017
Excellent care
Everyone is amazing here. Dr. Beshay went over our case in detail. He answered a lot of questions my husband and I had even before we asked it. We felt very well informed. Very happy we found his office.

January 14th, 2017
Experience with caring
Dr. Beshay is a ROCKSTAR!!

November 5th, 2016
Superb Doctor with amazing bedside manner
We love Dr. Beshay. Everything about our experience was fantastic and smooth. My husband (not a very emotional person) hugged him after our last vist!

October 30th, 2016
Wonderful doctor and amazing staff
Dr. Beshay is wonderful. He will answer any question we have. Never rushed and very thorough. His staff is cheerful and his clinic is impeccably clean and inviting. I love the fact that he does most everything right there in his office.

September 29th, 2015
He is amazing

July 31st, 2015
Thank you Dr. Beshay
What can I say? I have never met anyone as kind and thorough as Dr. Beshay. My friend recommended him after successful IVF. To be honest, I wasn't sure. She got pregnant, and so of course she's happy. I had been to a couple of other doctors before and didn't get a good sense of what was going on. The first one promised everything and pretty much guaranteed me a good result - somehow, I felt I was at a car dealership. The other was cold and distant. I came to see Dr. Beshay with this baggage. I was pleasantly surprised to find him warm, approachable and very scientific. His plan made perfect sense. I went through with treatments, and now I'm pregnant. It is now my turn to recommend him. Thank you Dr. Beshay!

June 9th, 2015
We have followed Dr. Beshay from UT Southwestern to his new practice in Allen, TX. He is by far the most knowledegable and is very detailed when it comes to infertility. We are currently thinking about IVF and have visited so many others, but came back to Dr. Beshay!

January 16th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doctor. The best I have seen in DFW. I would highly recommend him and his staff anytime. Dr.Beshay has a great bedside manner and is warm, caring and compassionate. He does not make you feel rushed and really LISTENS to your concerns however insignificant they may seem.

January 14th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Excellent doctor and staff. Dr. Beshay is friendly, easy to communicate with, and highly knowledgeable. My husband and I felt comfortable with him from our initial meeting. I have a complex medical history, and Dr. Beshay not only understood the root of my problem, but was willing to work with me when some other doctors wouldn't. We had a successful IVF cycle with no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Beshay.