Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jan 16th, 2015

Excellent Doctor. The best I have seen in DFW. I would highly recommend him and his staff anytime. Dr.Beshay has a great bedside manner and is warm, caring and compassionate. He does not make you feel rushed and really LISTENS to your concerns however insignificant they may seem.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jan 14th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. Dr. Beshay is friendly, easy to communicate with, and highly knowledgeable. My husband and I felt comfortable with him from our initial meeting. I have a complex medical history, and Dr. Beshay not only understood the root of my problem, but was willing to work with me when some other doctors wouldn't. We had a successful IVF cycle with no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Beshay.

11wks pregnant! show details 11wks pregnant!
Sep 4th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Beshay is indeed the best one could hope for. My husband and I started fertility investigations while Dr. Beshay was still at UTSW, per my GYN referral. His calm and warm demeanor was so reassuring, so when he moved to his Allen clinic, we followed him there. The staff was so very kind, helpful and polite - and helped us work through any insurance questions, etc. Dr. Beshay walked us through all the options, and what his recommended path to fertility would be. Sure enough, we got pregnant on the first try! We are now 11wks pregnant and over the moon!! Dr. Beshay and all the staff at DFW Center for Fertility will always have a special place in our hearts - and we'll be sure to introduce baby to this "extended family"!

Extremely Accommodating show details Extremely Accommodating
by Stephanie R on Aug 31st, 2013

I have a very hectic schedule and so does my husband. Trying to get both of us in the same room at the same time during the work day is very hard. Dr. Beshay worked around our schedules and made sure that we are both present for every appointment - I like that. He is kind and genuine. I also like his thoroughness and honesty. We are now in the middle of this process...Keeping my fingers crossed!

Good doc, friendly show details Good doc, friendly
Mar 26th, 2013

He took the time to explain everything to me in a way I could understand. The wait time seemed to be shorter in the mornings than afternoon.

Informative and accomodating show details Informative and accomodating
Mar 5th, 2013

We saw Dr. Beshay and on our first visit we realized we were ar the right place. He was very informative. He was nice and caring. We travel a lot and have hectic schedules and he was able to accomodate us and design our treatments to our schedules. We are very happy with the care here. The staff are great as well.

Sweet and smart show details Sweet and smart
Apr 10th, 2011

Sweet and caring doctor. He LISTENED to my husband and I. I think that is what makes him better than some of the others we saw. He pays attention to detail and is very smart. I recommend him highly

Jan 20th, 2011

Wonderful physician. He spent a lot of time explaining everything to me and my husband. He was very detailed and thorough.

Jan 28th, 2009

One of the leading tubal reversal experts in the world!

an excellent doctor show details an excellent doctor
Oct 27th, 2008

he is one of the best doctors I've seen. he is caring and takes time to explainn things. he has great bed side manners. his office staff is very nice too and I would recommend him to everyone.