Obstetricians & Gynecologists
DFW Center for Fertility & IVF
980 Raintree Circle
Allen, TX 75013
(214) 383-2600
Locations and availability (1)

|  Extremely Accommodating  |  show details
by Stephanie R on Aug 31st, 2013

I have a very hectic schedule and so does my husband. Trying to get both of us in the same room at the same time during the work day is very hard. Dr. Beshay worked around our schedules and made sure that we are both present for every appointment - I like that. He is kind and genuine. I also like his thoroughness and honesty. We are now in the middle of this process...Keeping my fingers crossed!

|  Good doc, friendly  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2013

He took the time to explain everything to me in a way I could understand. The wait time seemed to be shorter in the mornings than afternoon.

|  Informative and accomodating  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

We saw Dr. Beshay and on our first visit we realized we were ar the right place. He was very informative. He was nice and caring. We travel a lot and have hectic schedules and he was able to accomodate us and design our treatments to our schedules. We are very happy with the care here. The staff are great as well.

|  Sweet and smart  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

Sweet and caring doctor. He LISTENED to my husband and I. I think that is what makes him better than some of the others we saw. He pays attention to detail and is very smart. I recommend him highly

|  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Wonderful physician. He spent a lot of time explaining everything to me and my husband. He was very detailed and thorough.

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2009

One of the leading tubal reversal experts in the world!

|  an excellent doctor  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2008

he is one of the best doctors I've seen. he is caring and takes time to explainn things. he has great bed side manners. his office staff is very nice too and I would recommend him to everyone.