A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Bonuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Bonuel, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Bonuel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonuel graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonuel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Jimenez Bonuel MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Bonuel practice?
- Dr. Victor Bonuel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Bonuel practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.