A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Bruno, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bruno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Potito Bruno MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor P. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Victor Bruno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victor Bruno practices Surgery near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Summit, NJ.
See Rahway Surgeons.