Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Cabales
Dr. Victor Cabales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jersey City, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cabales is affiliated with Bayonne Medical Center, Jersey City Medical Center and Christ Hospital. Dr. Cabales has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Cabales has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victor Cabales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Arthur Cabales
Jersey City, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Saquiba Syed
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 0.03 mi20