A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Cabanas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cabanas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Yambing Cabanas MD is a male Hematologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Y. Cabanas practice?
- Dr. Victor Cabanas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Cabanas practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pathologists and Cincinnati Hematologists.