Learn more about Dr. Victor Cabanas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanas
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cabanas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Yambing Cabanas MD is a male Hematologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Y. Cabanas practice?
- Dr. Victor Cabanas has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Cabanas practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, and Hematology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pathologists and Cincinnati Hematologists.