A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Caceres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Caceres, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Caceres graduated from Universidad De Granada.
Dr. Caceres has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caceres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 8 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Physicians Plus - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan