Dr. Victor Caluya Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Victor Caluya?

Posted on September 28th, 2015

He was not a good doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2013

I have waited nearly two years to write a review on this guy. I am at the point where i feel can be relatively objective and not driven purely by emotion; so I will not go into background details. His staff always came to his defense that he was "just shy." Shy is one thing, flippant and confrontational are another. He lacks warmth, empathy, patience, any of the things that make a doctor attractive. He screwed up MASSIVELY (our other doctor called him out on it) yet wouldn't speak to me personally, but sent his staff out into the waiting room after 45 minutes to placate me (shut me up). This was simply the biggest issue with him, among numerous smaller unfortunate encounters. In my opinion, if a loved one gets pawned off on him, BEWARE, and see if you can him/her get reassigned to another physician STAT.

Great doctor!

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

He was very patient and has listened to all my concerns. I did not have to wait for long compare to my previous doctor which I waited for over 1 hour---and she saw me for like 5 minutes. I would return again.

won't see him again

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Finally got an appointment with this doctor had to wait a month. Got there waited had a few things I was seeing him about. I've always been told that your appointment time is a 1/2 hour so I had questions concerns by the time I mention the 3rd one he told me "make it quick" excuse me? "make it quick?" I waited a effin month to get an appointment and now you brush off my medical concerns. I won't be seeing him again.

Posted on November 13th, 2015