A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Cantero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Cantero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantero graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Cantero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Hugo Cantero MD is a male Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Victor H. Cantero practice?
- Dr. Victor Cantero has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victor Cantero practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.